Long-Term CPA Planning Services For Small Businesses Across Oklahoma
At Papin CPA, PLLC, we partner with small businesses and small business owners to provide thoughtful solutions to a broad range of accounting, bookkeeping and CPA services. Since our founding, we’ve developed customized solutions to businesses of varying sizes across a broad range of industries.
We’re prepared to leverage these experiences, coupled with an intense focus on customer service, to provide the guidance and answers you and your business are seeking.
CPA Services We Provide To Businesses
We have built our practice around establishing long-term partnerships with business clients in Edmond and throughout Oklahoma. We see ourselves as partners who will collaborate directly with your board of advisors to provide clear advice that benefits your business over the short and long term.
The success of your business is our business, and we seek to deliver on that promise through the following accounting and bookkeeping services which include but are not limited to:
- Account reconciliation: Proper account reconciliation assists businesses in producing accurate financial statements and file taxes properly. It can also help businesses catch fraud or honest mistakes in a timely manner. We will work with your staff to resolve account reconciliation, including bank account reconciliation, issues relating to missing transactions, timing differences or human error.
- Audit-proofing your business: Receiving an audit notice is an intimidating experience that no company wants to face. We instruct our clients how to keep their business and personal spending separate and, more importantly, how to act like a small business from a financial perspective. This proactive planning better insulates clients against the risks that an audit might otherwise pose.
- Cash flow management: Managing your business’s cash flow is crucial to the long-term success of your business. One of the biggest challenges business owners face is balancing business revenues with their own family’s income. We will evaluate your projected business revenue to develop a sustainable plan that helps you bridge the gap of when your personal and commercial costs are coming due versus when revenue is earned.
- Tax planning services: State and federal business taxes are a quagmire for many firms. We take the complexity out of tax planning to ensure you understand your financial statements and your liabilities. As part of our comprehensive tax planning services, we’ll also review your family’s individual tax situation and determine opportunities that benefit both your family and your business.
- Business law services: In addition to being a CPA, our founder, Christopher C. Papin, is a licensed attorney. In addition to our bookkeeping and accounting services, we offer a broad range of business law services, estate planning for business owners, entity formation, buy/sell agreements, and acquisitions and divestitures.
If You’re Ready To Learn More, We’re Ready To Work With You
For more information about the CPA services we can offer you and your business, please call 405-531-9119 to schedule a free consultation. You may also contact us online through our website.