What We Offer: Tax And Accounting Services For Small Businesses And Individuals
Strong financial guidance is the foundation for success in both business and personal endeavors. At Papin CPA, PLLC, we provide professional guidance rooted in a long-term commitment to clients and an advisory approach. Here, you will find trusted advisers who are genuinely devoted to helping you succeed.
Experienced Guidance For Small Businesses
Small businesses are at the heart of our practice. We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs, startups and small business owners thrive. We do so by partnering with them in an advisory capacity and providing services on an ongoing basis.
By investing the time and effort to build these long-term relationships with business clients, we provide more impactful guidance focused on a proactive rather than reactive approach. If you are looking for a trusted financial adviser for all aspects of your endeavor, you have come to the right place.
How We Can Help
You can turn to our firm for guidance on:
- Accounting and bookkeeping: Our firm handles all aspects of accounting, tailored to fit your needs.
- Budgeting and cash flow: We can help you analyze your cash flow and budget and make proactive recommendations for your business.
- Tax services: We can help you leverage the tax code to minimize your liability and make strategic decisions for your financial goals.
- Estates and trusts: We provide accounting and tax services for estates and trusts. We can also help you with business succession planning.
- Financial planning: We help clients lay the foundation for a strong financial future, including guidance on retirement planning.
- Payroll services: Our firm can assist you with all aspects of payroll, including taxes.
- IRS matters: We help existing clients navigate stressful tax audits and other issues involving the IRS.
- Transactions: We assist with mergers, acquisitions and other business transactions.
We also provide legal services through our sister law firm, Papin Law, PLLC. The leader of both firms, Christopher C. Papin, is a CPA and attorney. This background gives him the ability to provide more comprehensive, well-rounded guidance.
Learn More About Partnering With Us
To learn more about partnering with our practice in an advisory capacity, please contact us online or by phone at 405-531-9119. We conveniently share a roof with Papin Law, PLLC, in Edmond, Oklahoma.